Saturday, October 31, 2009

Wilson Phillips

My sister reminded me yesterday that when we were little, she, Kim and I used to pretend we were the singers from Wilson Phillips. My sister was the cute blonde one. Kim was the attractive brunette. And who was I? I was Carnie Wilson. Pre-gastric bypass Carnie Wilson. We also used to pretend we were the witches from Hocus Pocus. Guess who was the fat dorky one on the vacuum?

The worst part is that I don’t even remember objecting to or being offended by these designations.

2 comments:

  1. jiji, i thought about these memories as i watched hocus pocus last week! i would like to note that in my humble opinion, bette midler is the worst of the three witches to be. just look at that face! also, let's discuss the game of deer, whereby i was always the male deer, you were the loverly female deer, and tati, inevitably was our baby!!! but your right i dont remember objecting too much, except for when i was jonathan the deer for the 100th time. oh those were the days!!! :) (KIM)

    ReplyDelete